Saturday, April 12, 2008

We're pansies when it comes to cold weather!

Yesterday we arrived to Missouri to spend a couple of days with good friends here. We've learned a lot being in another culture for 7 months - and yesterday we learned that we don't deal with cold weather very well any more.

At any rate, we're enjoying being with Kendall & Amy, and their cute kiddos.

We'll be back in Texas this coming Monday. For all of you in the Canyon area, we'll be at First Methodist Church in Canyon this Wednesday evening. We'll share our experiences of the past 7 months in the Searcher's classroom begining at 6:30. After that we are heading over to the Wesley Foundation to hang out for a bit.

Also, we're going to the Sunday (April 20) evening service at First Baptist Church in Canyon. We'll also stick around afterwards to hang out for a while that evening.

2 comments:

maggi said...

hello! This is Maggi, use to be Carter in the far away land of Spearman. I was talking to Jason V on myspace and ask if he had talked to you since spearman so he sent me to this site! How exciting what you guys are doing! Some of my best memories are of mission trips I have taken... what an awesome and challenging life you two have been called into! Tell me about your mission I would love to support you in prayer.
maggi perkins

Anonymous said...

Lee and Staci, This is Erin Messer I am currently working in Cordoba Argentina and was thrilled to hear of you through my Grandmother. I will be praying for you as you head to Guatemala that is a troubled Country at this time. I would love to keep updated with what you are doing if you could add me to a email list my email is saxyrose@hotmail.com. It's awesome that you are being sent out into the Harvest... And I live in KC Missouri when not else where in the world and i understand your in ability to deal with the cold... but there isn't near the wind!! Love Erin Messer