Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Being Guato-ed"

Last summer when I (Staci) was here with the WTAMU team, Rance started calling Guatemalan's "Guatos". All in love of course - if we are gringos - they can be guatos, right?

We have continued and taken it a bit futher, "being guato-ed" Lee is in his 4th day of fever - he's "being guato-ed". We left a day early for a long weekend at the children's home - and I started throwing up - I'm "being guato-ed".

To update you on Lee's health - he was seen by a doctor this evening and a blood test was completed. He has a few low counts but everything else was either normal or negative. We have a suspected diagnosis, but nothing confirmed. The doctor asked that Lee return to the office on Friday for another blood test.

I thought I was carsick today, but threw up 2 times afterward - I'm feeling pretty well right now.

If you want to know more particulars of our illnesses (really do you?) hit us with an email.

We'll blog again tomorrow...

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

I pray that you both quickly recover. Hopefully Lee doesn't have the same "fever" I got in Sri Lanka...it was NO FUN. Enjoy your weekend at the children's home.